To get a fit body before summer, we have to make ourselves go to the gym. But sometimes we don’t have enough willpower or time to get up and do that. Well, gym is not the only way to lose weight and have a perfect body. You can exercise easily at home but keep in mind that you do it under guidance as exercising on your own could lead to some harm.
Meanwhile,the solution to fat belly problem is pretty simple. Try to do these exercises while sitting in a chair. In that case you will have less chances of doing it wrong. Also, only exercise will not help you lose weight. You need to bring out changes in your daily water consumption and diet plan. It is important to eat healthy food that not only will cut your carbs but also will help in giving you strength.
This exercise helps warming up our muscles because even if our workout lasts for 5 minutes, we have to be prepared.
- Sit at the edge of a chair, put your hands on your knees.
- Smoothly lean back contracting the abdominal and keeping your back straight. Your back can touch the chair’s back, but don’t put your weight on it.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat it 10-12 times.
This exercise involves oblique muscles and helps to make them strong.
- The starting position here is the same.
- Bend your arms and place them behind your head.
- Rotate your trunk to the right. Keep your legs and hips straight and still. Hold for 3 seconds and rotate to the left.
- Do 10 reps for each side.
This exercise works on abs just as well as traditional twists.
- Place your hands behind your head, clasp your fingers.
- Slowly lean forward and return back. Don’t help yourself with your arms when you tilt.
- Do 15 reps.
This exercise works on the obliques, the rectus abdominis muscle, and even the muscles of the hip.
- The starting position: you sit in a chair as comfy as possible.
- Pull one bent leg to your chest, take your knee with your hands, and stay in this position for 3 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps for each leg.
To have great abs, you have to involve your legs. Make sure your chair is steady before you start.
- Lean back in your chair and put your legs together.
- Pull your knees to your chest and hold for 3 seconds.
- Now straighten your legs and hold for 3 seconds.
- Slowly bend your knees and pull them to your chest, straighten them again.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times.
This exercise works the abs very well.
- The starting position: the same as in the previous exercise.
- Pull your bent knees to the chest.
- Start rotating your legs. Make sure your whole leg works (not just the toes) because it’s the best way to pump your abs.
- Do 10 rotations for each side.
This six pack exercise also involves the muscles of the hip.
- Lean back in your chair and hold both sides of a seat with your hands.
- Raise your straight legs and start spreading your legs out to the side, and then cross one leg over the other in the middle.
- Do this exercise for one minute.
Follow these exercise at home, have balanced diet and keep control on your cravings for unhealthy food and see the results.