Damn those beautiful silky , straight hair that you just saw at a red carpet on your television. Wish you had those. Guess what your this wish has been granted. Those heat rollers and plates are NO MORE needed.You don’t need to damage your hair by entangling them in the straightener anymore.
There are some natural methods by which you can get your silky , straight look .Though results won’t be instant but it won’t cost you thousands of bucks that you spend at salon.
Let’s take a look at these methods.
Fuller’s earth, also known as multani mitti, can help straighten your hair naturally. It can even help get rid of frizzy hair. Additionally, being a mild cleansing agent, it will not damage your hair.
- Mix together one cup of fuller’s earth, one egg white and two tablespoons of rice flour.
- Add enough water to the mixture to get a thin texture.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb.
- Leave it in for one hour, and then wash it out with water.
- Now generously spray milk on your hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then shampoo and condition your hair.
Apparently booze is not only for boozing. Beer is rich in proteins and vitamins that are a great help in maintaining healthy hair. Plus, the alcohol in beer acts as a cleansing and shine agent and has a softening effect on your hair.
- Boil one cup of beer in a pan over medium heat until it reduces to half. Allow it to cool and then mix it with a cup of your regular shampoo. Wash your hair with this homemade beer shampoo.
- Alternatively, simply use flat beer as your final rinse after shampooing your hair.
You can keep boiled beer in a spray bottle and use it as a leave-in conditioner, too.