- First of all,take an Aloe vera stem, Half or a short stem if you have short hair. For longer tresses, you may use a bigger stem or 2 medium-sized stems in order to extract sufficient juice.
- Take a sharp knife and remove the thorns by lightly brushing the edge of knife along the edge of the stem.Removing thorns would help prevent pricking on hands.
- Now, using the knife peel of the aloe vera stem. You have to actually slice of the skin in a way that you do not waste the flesh inside the stem. Only the skin should come off.
- The next step is to remove the flesh into a bowl or onto a plate. You may scrape it out using your fingers or knife. The flesh is soft and gooey and will come off easily. It is fine if some green part of the stem comes out with the gel extract.
- Now, mix equal quantity (by volume) of coconut oil in the aloe vera extract. Use something like Parachute coconut oil, that as no additives or artificial fragrances. Blend it well.
Lightly massage your scalp and hair using this mask. Apply it properly from roots to your hair length. Keep the mask on for about 30 minutes and then wash off.
Use this hair mask on a regular basis to find convincing results.