When we look at the some of the film stars (like Shilpa shetty, Madhuri dixit and Jennifer Lopez) and some people (who look young to their age) ,we always wonder how they look so young and pretty. By seeing them you also thought that if their age is stop or are they agelessness?
No, they are not immortal. 40% can thank to their genes for their youthful glow and rest follow some tricks and habits to look younger. If you want to turn the clock backward and want to look youthful and beautiful follow this 3 easy steps.
Makeup play a key role in presenting ourselves. By using cosmetics you can enhance or alter your appearance, you can look as your will. If we do makeup properly and neatly it can add to your look or if not then they can also destroy it. So, always do ideal makeup. Here are the tips:
- Brighten key areas, sculpt your cheeks, create a defined jawline, and get wide-eyed. These four steps will make you look 10 years younger.
- Use Jojoba oil to stop concealer going into wrinkles, as other oils will be too heavy and greasy and your concealer will just slide off and Flare.
- Thick your Lashes. As bold eyelashes adds definition to the eyes and add grace to the face. To make your lashes bold apply first coating of mascara, then powder and then second coating (repeat the process according to your will). Or to naturally thickening apply aloevera gel or coconut oil on the lash line.
- Shape your brows. Eyebrows are the important feature of the face to which we generally ignore. So, while doing makeup focus on your eyebrows also. Perfectly shaped eyebrows makes to look the face more flattering and define your face.
- You should do contouring to pop out your cheek-bones, but just be more light-handed and highlight.
- Age spots can be very unpleasant and hard to cover with makeup. These kind of spots appears on the skin as a result of hyper-pigmentation due to excessive sun exposure. So, to cover it use brightening serums or liquid concealer.
- To look youthful, you need nothing more than a neutral, full lip and a brightly-lined eye.
Makeup helps to look good and beautiful, but its not possible to wear it regularly. Regular use of makeup can be harmful for your skin and can cause eye infection, cancer or hormonal imbalance. Your skin’s general health is greatly influenced by what you feed it. As a matter of fact, the amount of water you drink and even the types of food you consume every day can say a lot about you and your skin. Vitamin E oil is full of, you guessed it, vitamin E, which is crucial for filling in lines and wrinkles. Along with almond oil, rosewater, and aloe Vera. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (raw), they are the best source of fibre and have a very refreshing effect on your body. Avoid oily and fatty food; not only do they lack in essential nutrients but also cause obesity and other diseases which aid the aging process. Drink a lot of water. Anti-aging skin care can’t be any simpler than this. Water helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, hence keeping it clean and making it less prone to disease. Around 8 glasses of water (per day) is recommended by all doctors. Omega-3 fatty acids (found in salmon, walnuts, and seeds) help stabilize your mood, maintain bone strength, and help prevent visible signs of aging by reducing inflammation in the body, explains Nicholas Perricone, MD, a leading anti-aging expert and author of 7 Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity. Eat plenty of fatty fish such as wild salmon (a 3-ounce serving has 6.9 grams), as well as walnuts (one-half ounce has 9.2 grams), says Dr. Roizen. If you aren’t getting enough omega-3s from your diet, consider taking fish-oil supplements. Green tea is an amazing compound in terms of blocking the signaling network that is linked with the progression of cancer, so sip green tea.
Regular exercise is a wonderful anti-aging skin care procedure. Besides toning your muscles, it also helps in cleaning the skin by flushing out the toxins in the form of sweat. Exercise should be followed by a warm shower
in order to completely remove the toxins. Strength training is vital for protecting the bones and keeping up healthy and strong. As we age, we naturally lose a certain percentage of muscle mass. Strength training helps ensure a strong body. It also enhances energy and helps burn excess fat. Your body expends more energy maintaining and building muscle. Stretching and doing exercises that promote flexibility are also essential for our health. They improve the look of the body, making us appear longer and leaner. They also help us to maintain balance and improve posture, both of which contribute to a more youthful appearance. What looks younger, slouching and stiff – or longer and leaner?. There are many activities that are fun that also promote cardiovascular health. Movement is essential to good health and numerous studies have proven to us how detrimental to good health our sedentary lifestyles are. In order to have energy and feel younger we have to move. Exercise is the single most important factor when it comes to good health. Exercise also improves the appearance of skin through increased respiration/blood flow – not to mention fat loss. Strengthen your mind every day by doing crossword puzzles, Sudoku, or Brain Games or a hand-held electronic game.