Our hair has to go through in numerous processes without us getting an alarm. Different hair products are used which usually have the tendency to deposit their remnants, thereby promoting to the lifelessness of the hair. However, there are ways to get the youthfulness of the hair back and at the same time get a fresh outcome. To do this, you need to detoxify your hair. This creates a remarkable difference in the look of the hair. You can give a try to the following types of detox methods:
1. Bentonite Clay And Aloe
- 1/2 cup of bentonite clay powder
- 1/2 cup of pure aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Mix the bentonite clay with aloe gel and 4 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply to the scalp and hair.
- Wear the shower cap, wait for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash mixture with a cup of vinegar.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and apply shampoo and conditioner to wash it off.
The clay sucks the minerals and toxins from your hair due to the strong negative electromagnetic charge. The aloe gel is a house to nourishment properties and antioxidants which serve to keep the hair healthy. Usage can be two times per week. However, in case of daily usage, remove vinegar from the list of ingredients.
2. Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 3 cups of hot water
- Mix the baking soda with hot water.
- Wash your hair till wet.
- Pour the mixture throughout the hair.
- Work in a nice massage for your scalp and wait till some minutes is complete.
- Apply conditioner to protect the detox.
The warm water helps in lifting the cuticles, thereby letting the action of deep cleaning to take place. Baking soda works in removal of oils, dandruff, fighting them and eliminating them to protect the scalp. Use it every once or twice with respect to the hair type.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
You Will Need
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- Dilution of apple cider vinegar with two cups of water is necessary.
- Shampoo and conditioning of hair is a must.
- Pour this through the hair.
- Rinsing is not necessary.
Apple cider vinegar cleanses the hair without stripping away its natural oils. Wash it as often as needed.
4. Sea Salt Clarifying Shampoo
You Will Need
- 2 parts of coarse sea salt
- 1 part of shampoo
- Mixture of sea salt with shampoo to prepare sea salt clarifying shampoo is done.
- Work it into lather.
- Wash with cool water.
It gets done with the non viable cells and remove the build-up of the product concerned. Utilize once in a month.