Often in the morning you wake up with your eyes puffed , because you didn’t get enough sleep last night or there’s loads of dead skin , making your appearance even more dull or your lips aren’t just perfect for your perfect day.
Well these thing come as nightmares, to ruin your day. But more often these are due to our carelessness towards ourselves. So is there nothing we can do ? Well! We can always do something.
Today we are going to tell you some amazing tricks to woo these problems.
Dry lips giving you hard time?
Traditional chap sticks contain petrolatum, mineral oil, and hormone-disrupting oxybenzone. Chapped or dry lips are a common problem that can be painful and unattractive. Common symptoms are dryness, redness, cracking, flaking, and tender or sore lips.
Sugar and honey paste
Exfoliating dead cells off your chapped lips will help restore their natural softness faster.
- Mix two teaspoons of sugar with one teaspoon of honey. Apply the paste to your lips and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then use your fingers to gently rub the mixture around on your lips to loosen the dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Remedy for puffy eyes
Ever thought only a spoon is needed to cure your puffy eyes and you are only one spoon away from your perfect day . ( pun intended)
You Will Need
4 or 5 steel teaspoons
What You Have To Do
- Place the teaspoons in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Place the spoon on your eyes with the curved side facing downwards. Hold this position for about 15 to 20 minutes.
When You Need To Do This
Use this cold compress method twice a day for best results.
Why This Works
Cold steel teaspoons help to relax the blood vessels and reduce the swelling in the under eye area.
Get rid of all the dead skin
Skin, the body’s largest organ, constantly sloughs off dead cells. This gives way to new, living cells that move up from the lower layers. This continual renewal keeps the skin looking younger, smoother and more radiant.
With age, this natural skin cycle slows down, which can result in an accumulation of dead skin cells on the outer skin layer.
So with time you have to make extra efforts to keep your skin off dead cells. For that we have got oatmeal scrub.
The grainy texture of oatmeal works as a great natural exfoliating agent for all skin types. The saponins in it help remove dead skin cells, excess sebum and other impurities.
- Put 2 tablespoons of instant oatmeal into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply the paste on your face and massage using circular motions to scrub off the dead cells. Let is sit on your skin for another 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water, pat dry your skin and apply a light moisturizer.