1-2 tsp of grated garlic
1. Add one to two teaspoons of grated garlic to all dishes.
2. You can also directly chew on garlic cloves if you can withstand the strong flavor.
Repeat this daily for about 3 times.
Ginger is very helpful in making you lose weight. It not only have natural anti obesity properties, but also properties that boost up body’s thermogenesis.
13. Coconut oil
1 tbs of virgin coconut oil.
1. Consume a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil.
2. You can also add coconut oil as a seasoning to flavor your salads and dishes.
Make sure that you consume it daily 2 to 3 times.
Coconut oil has medium chain fatty acids. This makes it a perfect remedy for weight loss. It exhibit powerfull effects on metabolism. Hence, it’s one of the best ways to lose weight.
14. Oolong tea
1. 1 teaspoon of oolong tea
2. 1 cup of hot water
1. Add a teaspoon of oolong tea to a cup of hot water.
2. Steep for about 7 minutes and strain. Allow it to cool for a while.
3. Add a little honey to it and consume immediately.
Drink oolong tea thrice daily to derive major benefits.
Oolong tea is a Chinese beverage. It is known to accelerate your metabolism. It also improve fat mobilization, and prevent fat cell proliferation. It not only aids in weight loss but also helps you maintain your weight.
1 bowl of plain yogurt
Consume a bowl of plain yogurt.
Have yogurt twice daily to get rid of those extra pounds.
Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics (good bacteria). This helps yogurt to boosts your metabolism. Therefore, it facilitates weight loss and management.
These remedies are purely natural, so you don’t have to worry about getting sick or something. These are effective, but only when taken with a proper diet and exercise. We also have some other tips for you. Stay tuned.
• Best Foods For Losing Weight
1. Lean meat
5. Skimmed milk
6. Dry fruits and nuts
• Foods To Avoid For Losing Weight
1. Carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, etc.
2. Frozen foods
5. Processed foods and drinks
Tips to prevent yourself from getting overweight
1. Put on muscle mass by indulging in strength training.
2. Exercise daily.
3. Keep a check on your diet.
4. Do not skip breakfast.
5. Have small meals at regular intervals.
6. Consume less carbohydrates and more protein.
7. Drink plenty of water.
All these tips are effective only when you accompany them with a proper diet and exercise. Don’t rely just on sipping tea. If you follow the other tips too, then you’ll get your dream figure in no time.
Leave a Comment