Mascara transforms the way our eyes look. It makes it look bright eyed and full of life.
7. Start applying from the roots of the lashes and make way to the tips.
8. Apply two coats of mascara with a time interval of 10 seconds in between each other.
9. Wipe off the surplus from the wand use to apply so that the spidery lashes look is avoided.
10. Curl the lashes with a curler before applying the mascara.
11. Hold the mascara horizontally for the lashes in the upper part and vertically in the lower part. The way you hold the mascara is crucial.
12. Do not pump in air into the liquid container to ensure that it lasts for long.
- Tips to apply Eyeshadow