It is impossible to look towards the Sky on a sunny day but it’s possible to look beautiful in that weather. Everyone want to maintain their beauty all the time but they find problems while doing so with a constant sweat. This hot, humid weather requires a special way of maintaining your appearance. For instance, too much makeup will only make you look terrible as it won’t take more than 5 minutes in sun to spread your eye liner.
In hot days, it is important to keep a natural look that will help you to look good till evening. Also, keep yourself hydrated and avoid hot drinks and spicy food that could increase the sweat. If you are thinking that you will cancel all your plans to avoid sun you are doing wrong in your life as looking pretty in hot weather is not hard.
The following tips will help you get through a hot day, all you got to do is follow these steps:
- How to avoid Sweat stains?
The first and biggest discomfort caused by hot weather is excessive sweating. There are a few simple tips that will help you get rid of wet stains on your clothes.
- Choose dark-colored clothes: dark colors help to hide sweat stains whereas wet stains become even more visible on bright fabrics. Patterned clothes are also good for hiding stains.
- Choose sleeveless clothing.
- Put deodorant on way before you plan to leave home. Deodorant needs time to be absorbed by the body, if you apply it just before you leave it can be wiped off very quickly. The best time to use deodorant is before going to sleep in the evening when the sweat glands are active.
- In hot weather don’t drink hot, caffeinated, or alcoholic beverages and don’t eat spicy foods. They cause your body to produce more sweat.
- Use special underarm pieces: they will help absorb the excess moisture and help you to avoid the stains and the unpleasant smell.
Also, don’t forget that excessive sweating can be the symptom of a hormonal imbalance or other health problems. If this is something new that you haven’t noticed before, you should see a doctor.
- How to get rid of oily shine?
In summer, sweat glands on the skin work more actively which leads to a shiny, oily face. In order to avoid this, you should choose the right skin care, especially if you have oily skin.
- Choose facial gels with salicylic or glycolic acid. They help to clear the skin and prevent the clogging of pores.
- Instead of creams with oils, use moisturizing gels and serums that are water-based: they moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- Wash your face with cool or lukewarm water because hot water stimulates the sweat glands.
- Use clay masks and scrubs once or twice a week. Try to use aloe vera mask it will help to refresh your skin and soothe from the entire day of heat.
- How to apply makeup that lasts?
Another popular summer problem is melting makeup. Fortunately, there is a way to prevent this unpleasant situation.
- Instead of using regular cosmetics, use light alternatives. For example, substitute an oil-based concealer with a BB- or CC- cream, a mineral-based cream, or a fluid cream. Don’t use eyeliner, instead use cream-based eyeshadow, and instead of blush, use a bronzer.
- After washing your skin, rub an ice cube on your face. This will help to tighten your pores, refresh your skin, and your makeup will be more heat-resistant.
- Don’t use dramatic makeup that creates distinctive lines like matte lipstick and so on. This can cause a feathering effect.
Leave a Comment