- Twist your hair and cut all the stray hairs that are sticking out. This is a great way to get rid of split ends at home without going to a hair salon.
- Hairspray works great to tame your eyebrows and keep them in place. Spray a little hairspray on an old mascara wand and run it across your eyebrows.
- Baby powder or cornstarch are perfect for using as a dry shampoo. Use this trick when you need to refresh your hair quickly.
- In order to create vertical curls, twist sections of hair and iron from the roots towards the ends with your straightener. Then spray your hair with hairspray.
- A classic skincare cream applied to the ends of your hair before going to bed will make your hair shiny and smooth.
- In order to prevent blisters when you’re wearing new shoes, apply some clear deodorant on your feet or use a crumbly powder.
- Warm your eyelash curlers with a hairdryer for a few seconds before using them. This trick will help you keep your lashes curled longer.
Hope atleast some of these tips will provide an ease in your daily beauty routine.