Ginger is a common kitchen ingredient, and there’s nothing new to it. But, is ginger just an additive in food , or it has any other uses than just adding taste to your food? Yes, ofcourse it has. This amazing thing has been used since ages in the Ayurvedic system of medicine. It has so many uses in curing our numerous daily problems. Being unaware of it, makes us the one at loss. It’s beneficial properties are worth praising. But today, we’ll mention the most amazing uses of ginger that most of you never knew.
Let’s begin with a recipe with ginger as it’s prime ingredient and then we’ll tell you the benefits.
Ginger water recipe
1. half lemon
2. grated ginger
3. 2 cups of water
4. raw honey
1. Boil the water.
2. Add all the ingredients listed above to it and wait for a while.
3. Empty it into a container and it’s good to drink.
This healthy drink is good for the entire body system. It boosts our energy and metabolism. It’s should be preferred in the morning over an empty stomach. However, you can drink it any time. This warm drink will keep your body cool and will provide you with enormous energy. Add drinking this into your daily schedule and you’ll feel the difference yourself.
Benefits of ginger
There is a long list regarding the benefits of ginger. But we’ll list the few most important ones.
1. Ginger is the perfect ingredient when it comes to aid in digestion. Drinking a tall glass of ginger water everyday will prevent you from nausea and heartburns and will strengthen your digestive system.
2. Ginger can fight various types of cancers. It is helpful in cases of lung, ovarian, prostate and enen breast cancer.
3. Ginger has anti inflammatory properties which are very effective in reducing the pain and swelling in people suffering from osteoarthritis, arthritis, and muscle discomfort. Ginger roots are effective pain killers.
4. If you want to shed some extra weight, then ginger is at help. It is a brilliant ingredient for weight loss. If you take it regularly in your diet, then you’re surely going to attain your figure.
5. Suffering from migraine is very painful. But not if you’ve ginger! It can can alleviate inflammation in the blood vessels, giving relief from migraine.
6. Ginger is very efficient in curing heartburns. So, if you’re suffering from it, opt for ginger tea.
7. Ginger is highly beneficial in strengthening the immune system. It’s regular intake will protect you from many diseases and you’ll stay fit.
Leave a Comment